Edwards Genesis Red Fire Alarm Ceiling Strobe Clear Lens GC-VMH
- Technical Specs
- Warranty Info
- Item Condition:
- NEW Open Box
- Prime 30 Day Warranty
Edwards Genesis Red Fire Alarm Ceiling Strobe Clear Lens P/N:GC-VMH(CLEAR) The Genesis Ceiling Strobe is a visible fire alarm notification appliance designed for indoor ceilings and walls. It has a red housing, with a clear strobe and a running man marking. The strobe includes a field configurable switch for selecting the desired candela output. The candela output setting is locked in place and remains visible after final installation. This strobe features an enhanced synchronization circuit to comply with the latest requirements of UL 1971 Signaling Devices for the Hearing Impaired and the latest Canadian standard CAN/ULC S526-02. Synchronized operation requires a separately installed synchronization control module. This is a NEW part, it may have some scratches and scuffs from transport, but it has never been used. It is sold exactly as shown and does not include any additional parts or accessories.
- Field configurable
- no need to remove the device!
- 95/115/150/177 cd clear strobe lens
- Switch settings remain visible even after the unit is installed
- Unique low-profile design
- 30 percent slimmer profile than comparable signals
- Attractive appearance
- No visible mounting screws
- Easy to install
- Fits all standard 4” square electrical boxes with plenty of room behind the signal for extra wire
- no extension ring or trim plate needed
- #18 to #12 AWG terminals
- ideal for long runs or existing wiring
- Unparalleled performance
- Exclusive FullLight strobe technology produces the industry’s most even light distribution
- Precision timing electronics meet tough synchronizing standards for strobes
- Low current draw minimizes system overhead
- Approved for public and private mode applications
- UL 1971-listed as signaling devices for the hearing impaired
- UL 1638-listed as protective visual signaling appliances
- UL/ULC listed for ceiling or wall use
- Country Of Origin:
- Date Code:
- Housing: Red textured UV stabilized, color impregnated engineered plastic. Exceeds 94V-0 UL flammability rating.
- Lens: Optical grade polycarbonate (clear).
- Mounting: Flush mount to North American 4-inch square electrical box, 2-1/8 (54 mm) inches deep. No extension ring required. Suitable for indoor wall or ceiling applications.
- Wire Connections: Screw terminals: #18 to #12 AWG (0.75 mm² to 2.5 mm²) wire size.
- Operating Voltage: Regulated 16 to 33 Vdc, 16 to 33 Vfwr.
- Operating environment: Indoor: 32-120° F (0-49° C) ambient temperature; 0-93% relative humidity.
- Agency listings/approvals: Meets or exceeds year 2004 UL requirements for standards UL1638 and UL1971 and Canadian requirements for standards CAN/ULC S526-02 and CAN/ULC S524-01. All models comply with ADA Code of Federal Regulation Chapter 28 Part 36 Final Rule. CSFM, MEA. FM pending.
- Strobe output rating: UL 1971, UL 1638, ULC S526: selectable 15/30/75/95 cd (GC-VM) and 95/115/150/177 cd (GC-VMH)
- Strobe operating voltage: GC-VM series strobes: non-coded, filtered 16-33 Vdc or unfiltered 16-33 Vdc FWR. Strobe flash rate GC-VM series strobes: one flash per second synchronized with optional G1M Genesis Signal Master indefinitely within 10 milliseconds. Temporal setting (private mode only): synchronized to temporal output of Genesis audible signals on same circuit.
- Synchronization: Meets or exceeds UL 1971 requirements. Maximum allowed resistance between any two devices is 20 Ohms. Refer to specifications for the synchronization control module, this strobe, and the control panel to determine allowed wire resistance.
- Synchronization Sources: SIGA-CC1S, SIGA-MCC1S, SIGA-CC2A, SIGA-MCC2A, G1M-RM BPS6A, BPS10A, APS6A, APS10A, iO64, iO500, Fireshield Plus 3, 5 and 10 zone. Add G1M for G1-CVM &G1-HDVM devices only
Write Your Own Review
|AS Is||Item is being sold As Is and there is not warranty supplied|
|Manufacturer 1 Year||This item is covered by a 1 year warranty from the manufacturer. If you have any issues please contact them directly for repair or replacement information.|
|Prime 1 Year||We will cover this item for 1 Year from the date of purchase. For 1 year if the item stops functioning we will repair or replace it with a comparable unit. Please contact us for return instructions before sending the unit back.|
|Prime 30 Day||We will cover this item for 30 Days from the date of purchase. For 30 Days if the item stops functioning we will repair or replace it with a comparable unit. Please contact us for return instructions before sending the unit back.|
|Prime 90 Day||We will cover this item for 90 Days from the date of purchase. For 90 Days if the item stops functioning we will repair or replace it with a comparable unit. Please contact us for return instructions before sending the unit back.|
Determining compatibility with your existing parts, hardware, and/or software is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information contained in this items description. Prime Electronic Components can not possibly anticipate compatibility with all equipment available on the market today. Please visit the manufacturer's website or call their customer service for more detailed technical information and for compatibility questions. If you do not understand the item offered or do not have the technical knowledge to use or install the item; please do not purchase this item. Most information is available on the internet or from the manufacturer's website, do not assume compatibility; know before purchasing.