GE Digital 5.8 GHz Cordless Phone with 2 Handsets and Call Waiting Caller ID Model: 28021EE2-A
- Technical Specs
- Warranty Info
- Item Condition:
- Prime 30 Day Warranty
This is a GE branded Digital 5.8 GHz Cordless Phone with 2 Handsets and Call Waiting Caller ID, it is manufactured by Thompson,INC and is Model 28021EE2-A. This is a NEW product, it has never been used and is sold in its original retail packaging. It is sold exactly as shown, and includes the following:
- 2 of 5.8GHz Digital Handsets each with
- Battery compartment cover
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Removable Belt Clip
- 1 Cradle Charger with AC adaptor
- 1 Base with "Page" and "Do Not Disturb" buttons
- 1 AC Power Adaptor
- 1 Wall Mount Bracket
- 1 Telephone line cord
- Users Guide
5.8 GHz Digital 28021EE2
When it comes to secure transmissions, our 5.8 GHz line of digital cordless phones offers one of the highest conversation privacy levels available today. 5.8 GHz phones feature optimal performance for clarity, range and security. The less-trafficked 5.8 GHz frequency takes communication to the next level, with reduced interference from other devices. With sleek new designs and such advanced features as handset speakerphones, melody ring tones, downloadable wallpapers for color displays, recordable ring tones, picture caller id and VIP rings, 5.8 digital phones offer the best technology, the coolest styles and the most desired features.
- Call-Waiting Caller ID with 40 name and number memory
- Handset speakerphone provides convenient hands-free communication
- Dual handset system - only one phone jack needed
- Melody ringtones and VIP ringtones
- Expandable up to 4 handsets
- Country Of Origin:
- Date Code:
- Thompson Inc,
- Call Waiting/caller ID with 40 name and number memory: Display shows name and number of incoming call even when you are on the phone with another caller. Memory holds information for the latest 40 calls.
- Dual Handset System: Only one phone jack needed. Other handsets can be placed in rooms without phone jacks
- Expandable up to 4 handsets: Use up to 4 handsets with base system and place in multiple rooms. Just plug extra handsets into power outlets. Only 1 phone jack needed.
- Handset Speakerphone: Provides convenience of hands-free communications.
- Melody Ringtones: Customize individual handsets with a choice of unique melody ringtones.
- VIP Ring Tones: Assign your favorite ring tones to family and friends. Allows specific ring tone to be attached to specific numbers stored in memory. When that number calls, the selected ring tone is played.
- Intercom: Allows convenient 2-way conversation between handsets or between handset to base without using the phone line.
Write Your Own Review
|AS Is||Item is being sold As Is and there is not warranty supplied|
|Manufacturer 1 Year||This item is covered by a 1 year warranty from the manufacturer. If you have any issues please contact them directly for repair or replacement information.|
|Prime 1 Year||We will cover this item for 1 Year from the date of purchase. For 1 year if the item stops functioning we will repair or replace it with a comparable unit. Please contact us for return instructions before sending the unit back.|
|Prime 30 Day||We will cover this item for 30 Days from the date of purchase. For 30 Days if the item stops functioning we will repair or replace it with a comparable unit. Please contact us for return instructions before sending the unit back.|
|Prime 90 Day||We will cover this item for 90 Days from the date of purchase. For 90 Days if the item stops functioning we will repair or replace it with a comparable unit. Please contact us for return instructions before sending the unit back.|
Determining compatibility with your existing parts, hardware, and/or software is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information contained in this items description. Prime Electronic Components can not possibly anticipate compatibility with all equipment available on the market today. Please visit the manufacturer's website or call their customer service for more detailed technical information and for compatibility questions. If you do not understand the item offered or do not have the technical knowledge to use or install the item; please do not purchase this item. Most information is available on the internet or from the manufacturer's website, do not assume compatibility; know before purchasing.