Avaya 4610SW IP Telephone VOIP 4610 SW PN: 4610D01A-2001
- Warranty Info
- Item Condition:
- Prime 1 Year Warranty
- 9 Fixed Feature Keys: Conference, Transfer, Drop, Hold, Redial, Mute, Volume up & down, Speaker, Voice Mail.
- Message Waiting Indicator.
- Full-duplex speaker phone.
- Built-in headset jack.
- Multiple language support built-in: English, French, Italian, Spanish & KataKana
- 8 Personalized ring patterns.
- G.711, G.729a/B Voice CODECs.
- QoS Options of - UDP Port Selection, DiffServ and 802.1p/B (VLAN).
- Single 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port
- Support for Simple Network management Protocol (SNMP).
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Microsoft NetMeeting Compatible
- IP Address Assignment - DHCP Client or Statically Configured
- Downloadable firmware for future upgrades.
- Wall Mountable with included desk/wall mount stand
- 5 x 29 character (168 x 80 pixel 4-grayscale) display
- 24 Programmable call appearance/feature keys (arranged in 4 switchable display pages of 6 matching the 6 physical display buttons)
- Avaya Communication Server - TN2302AP and TN799C (not needed on S8300 Media Server with G700 Media gateway)
- IP403/406/412/Small Office Edition - Version 2.0 or higher with available IP Station Port
Requires 1151B1 Power Supply or equivalent
- Country Of Origin:
- Date Code:
Write Your Own Review
|AS Is||Item is being sold As Is and there is not warranty supplied|
|Manufacturer 1 Year||This item is covered by a 1 year warranty from the manufacturer. If you have any issues please contact them directly for repair or replacement information.|
|Prime 1 Year||We will cover this item for 1 Year from the date of purchase. For 1 year if the item stops functioning we will repair or replace it with a comparable unit. Please contact us for return instructions before sending the unit back.|
|Prime 30 Day||We will cover this item for 30 Days from the date of purchase. For 30 Days if the item stops functioning we will repair or replace it with a comparable unit. Please contact us for return instructions before sending the unit back.|
|Prime 90 Day||We will cover this item for 90 Days from the date of purchase. For 90 Days if the item stops functioning we will repair or replace it with a comparable unit. Please contact us for return instructions before sending the unit back.|
Determining compatibility with your existing parts, hardware, and/or software is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information contained in this items description. Prime Electronic Components can not possibly anticipate compatibility with all equipment available on the market today. Please visit the manufacturer's website or call their customer service for more detailed technical information and for compatibility questions. If you do not understand the item offered or do not have the technical knowledge to use or install the item; please do not purchase this item. Most information is available on the internet or from the manufacturer's website, do not assume compatibility; know before purchasing.
Prime Electronic Components, Inc. is an independent distributor of technology and telecommunications equipment. Prime Electronic Components, Inc. does not represent Avaya Communication, Lucent Technologies, Nortel Networks, Cisco, Toshiba, Mitel, NEC, Dell, ShoreTel or their affiliates in any way. Merlin, Merlin Legend, Merlin Magix, Partner, Partner Plus, Partner II, Partner ACS, Spirit, Definity, IP Office, and Avaya Communication Manager are registered trademarks of Avaya Communication. Norstar, Meridian, and Business Communication Manager are registered trademarks of Nortel Networks.